Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wherein we reveal small but significant aspects of our personality

Things that most (but not all) people know about me.

Four Jobs I've Had
Senior Hockey League Announcer
Stand-in Jesus
Assistant Editor
Fog Wrangler


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
Shaun of the Dead
Blackhawk Down
Band of Brothers
Casablanca


Four Places I've Lived
Alberta
New Brunswick
New Brunswick
Ontario


Four TV Shows I Love
Early West Wing
Grey's Anatomy (but not with commercials)
Mythbusters
Junkyard Wars


Four Places I've Vacationed
Uh... sadly, I haven't really vacationed anywhere. Florida I guess.


Four of My Favorite Dishes
Steak
Mashed Taters
A nice heavy garlic chicken fettucine
Cereal


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Home
Dreamland (oh oh oh)
Rich
Filthy Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home